VASEY Commercial Heating & Air - About UsOur Approach

At VASEY, we understand how to proactively help Building Owners and Chief Financial Officers (CFO’s) optimize their buildings and their budgets. Regardless of industry, for-profit or non-profit, we help our clients realize a positive impact to the bottom line. Approximately 25 percent of a building’s life cycle cost occurs during its initial design, construction and ultimate disposal. The remaining 75 percent of life cycle costs can be attributed to a facility’s operation, maintenance and system replacements.

During our 38-year life span, VASEY has developed a wide range of complimentary services. These services allow Vasey to customize recommendations and solutions for each client based on their unique needs and financial requirements. In other words, we help clients optimize both their buildings and their budgets.

Some of our services include comprehensive mechanical services and systems design, retrofits and replacements, building automation and controls, proactive/preventive maintenance as well as energy optimization systems.

With a 50-plus fleet of talented and expertly trained technicians, VASEY can cover a wide geographic area, 24/7, 365 days per year. We maintain and service accounts throughout central Indiana, including Indianapolis, Lafayette, Anderson, Muncie, Richmond, Greensburg, Shelbyville, Columbus, Bloomington and Terre Haute to name a few.

Call VASEY to learn more about how we can help you optimize your building and your budget.

Linc Service

VASEY Commercial Heating & Air - Linc ServiceAs a member of the Linc Services organization since 1997, VASEY has access to a worldwide network of technical resources and predictive methodologies that lessen the chances of system failures. We are committed to using advanced technologies to insure the best level of service possible. The association between VASEY and the Linc Service Network enables us to provide the following advantages:

  • Worldwide Network of over 100 Independent Facility Service Providers
  • Tailored Proactive Facility Services Programs
  • National Purchasing Power
  • C.A.R.E. (Customer Assurance Review & Evaluation Program)
  • Customized Solutions and Maintenance Tasking
  • Professional Training Programs
  • B.E.S. (Building Energy Solution)
  • L.S.B.A. (Link Services Building Analysis)

VASEY - VASEY Truck



More information in the About Us Section.

Testimonials

The bottom line – what our customers think! Find out what our customers are saying about VASEY.


Associations

VASEY is proud to be affiliated with many professional organizations. Find out which organizations.


News

There are always new things happening at VASEY. Find out the latest news directly from VASEY.


In the Community

Find out what VASEY does in our community, neighborhoods and other charitable partnerships.


 

Videos

Watch our videos to find out what we do and how we can help you with your heating & cooling needs?


Resource Library

VASEY believes in educating our clients. Our Resource Library provides access to documentation.